Trainings - Yoga at the Raven
One of the highest rated teacher trainings. Learn the art of teaching. Cues, alignment, sequencing, hands on adjustments, yoga history, philosophy, asana, anatomy. Advanced teacher trainings.
50 Hour Immersion with Tony G
Feb 24-25, Mar 10-11, 17-18, April 7-8
We will dive into the following topics:
- Building and refining an integrated Asana practice using breath, foundation and primary energy flows
- Anatomy, biomechanics and how to practice in a safe and sustainable way
- Fundamentals of Breath (Pranayama) & Meditation
- Yoga philosophy
- Yoga Sutras of Patanjali, including the Yamas & Niyamas
- Introduction to the Bhagavad Gita
- Overview of the five elements
This will be a journey into self-discovery and transformation as we map the physical and subtle bodies through Yoga and movement. This program is designed for committed yoga students, aspiring yoga teachers as well as current yoga teachers looking for a tune-up and inspiration. The training provides tools and knowledge to deepen your practice and take your understanding of yoga to the next level. This Immersion will give us the opportunity to experience and explore our practices and allow us to integrate yoga deeper into our lives.
Payment plan available.